Our next mission trip preparation training will be coming up on 16 February 2019 (10am-1pm). Email us for details on venue...
The course contents are as follows:
1) An individual or a team preparing to visit our field.
2) A team going on a church organised or personal mission trip & who finds any of our orientation / training sessions useful for you / your team,
3) You who may be keen to learn more about missions, hear our missionaries share their stories and who wants to understand what it takes to prepare for a short term mission trip in the near future.
What it covers:
- Introduction to Missions (the World Christian Window)
- Introduction to WEC & church planting
- Country profile
- Crossing Cultures
- Team Work & Expectations - working together in a team, with locals and the missionaries. Discover your roles and fit in missions.
- Prayer & Spiritual Warfare in Missions.
- Travel Smart - how to handle emergencies; careful communications when on the field.
Here's some feedback from our participants:
"I have learned so much in the last two days. The training certainly helped me in my trip to East Asia with WEC." (Ernest)